- Quality game for kids with Cystic Fibrosis needs support to become a reality: gameaccessibility.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/crowd-… - @CF_Foundation @cftrust 3 days ago
- A Game Accessibility Success Story: igda-gasig.org/events/film-vi… #gaad #a11y #gamedev 1 week ago
- Chair Tara Voelker steps down, meaning new leadership for the SIG. See the news here:... fb.me/zH6DFkxx 3 months ago
- RT @ianhamilton_: Guidance, examples and advice on why and how to cater for gamers with disabilities gameaccessibilityguidelines.com #gamedev #a11 ... 4 months ago
- RT @ablegamers: And the winner of the AbleGamers Accessible Mainstream Game of the Year is @EASportsFIFA 13. Read all about it: http://t ... 4 months ago
Author Archives: GA SIG
A collaborative coding site is now available for everyone who wants join, to ease implementation of accessibility solutions in games, as described by previously published guidelines. Read more at http://gameaccessibilitycode.com
Today it was announced the current Chairperson, Tara Voelker, will be stepping down from her position while the Steering Committee, comprised of Michelle Hinn, Barrie Ellis, and Thomas Westin, will take control of the SIG. Information on the website to … Continue reading
Sorry for the late notice! We’re going to having our SIG meeting at 5 TODAY in Room 112 in North Hall. Tara will be skyping in to lead it. We will try to get an audio transcript of the meeting. … Continue reading
The IGDA Game Accessibility SIG is proud to announce its partnership with Film Victoria! Film Victoria is an investment fund for game development run by the Victorian state government in Australia and has given grants for many different projects, from … Continue reading
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties, and the home page is often not found. We are working to address this issue. Thank you.
Hello! Our meeting from last week has been moved due to low attendance. The rescheduled meeting will be taking place Thursday, June July 7th at 10 AM Eastern time and a second one will take place at 7 PM Eastern … Continue reading
Hello! It’s time for another meeting. This meeting will be taking place Tuesday, June 28th at 10 AM Eastern time and a second one will take place at 7 PM Eastern time. If you have questions about what time they … Continue reading
The SIG now has gotten a new logo!
Gamers Doing Good. – How We use Games to Make Life Better for Others PAX – Friday, March 11 · 5:00pm – 6:00pm Panel Members: Avery Alix, PopCap Games, Moderator Mark Barlet, AbleGamers Foundation Steve Spohn, AbleGamers Foundation Ben Herz, … Continue reading
Speaker/s: Michelle Hinn (IGDA Game Accessibility Special Interest Group) (Not listed as the speaker since Michelle submitted it- but I am on the roundtable) Day / Time / Location: Thursday 9:00-10:00 Room 113, North Hall Track / Format: Game Design … Continue reading