Please take advantage of our knowledge of accessibility! We offer a lot of information, so please take a quick look at this map !
Additional Information – Additional information from SIG members or other accessibility experts.
- Accessibility Overview Poster– Posted used by the IGDA GA SIG for a quick recap of accessibility
- Research Articles Collection- Links to the CiteULike Game Accessibility Articles
- Section 508 Article – The following paper is a draft summary of issues related to Section 508 compliance capabilities of games and game technology.
- User Interface Accommodations – An article written to show main stream producers that accessibility can be profitable.
- Game Accessibility Overview Poster – A quick way to identify areas to take into consideration for accessible titles, their effects on gaming, and solutions.
- The Human Controller: Usability and Accessibility in Video Game Interfaces –
A MIT Computer Science Masters Thesis by Eitan Glinert, Firehose Games