This module introduces a method for designing accessible games.
- Powerpoint: Unified Design Introduction
- Excel sheet: to use for analysis of unified design
- Video introduction: learn how to use the sheet for the analysis
- The referenced academic article by Grammenos, Savidis, & Stephanidis 
- Gamasutra article: Unified Design of Universally Accessible Games (Say What?)
About this open educational resource
This OER module was created by Thomas Westin 2018, based upon research by Grammenos, Savidis, & Stephanidis . The use of the method is here also for games that are not universally accessible. Thanks to Dimitris Grammenos for feedback. Thanks to Doug McInnes for the Asteroids remake. If you have suggestions, questions or comments, please contact the OER author: email@example.com
- The Powerpoint file has been adapted according to guidelines by WebAIM.
- The video has voiceover and captioning, created using Camtasia.
If you would like to improve the OER you are more than welcome to contribute. For this OER, you may request the Camtasia project files from the OER author (which is too big to put on the web server).
 Grammenos, D., Savidis, A. & Stephanidis, C. 2007. Unified Design of Universally Accessible Games. Universal Access in Human-Computer Interaction. Applications and Services, 2007. 607-616.