This module introduces guidelines for accessible augmented reality.
- Powerpoint: Accessibility And Augmented Reality
- Augmented Reality and Accessibility from Tecla
- Virtual and Augmented Reality Accessibility from Accessibility NYC
- Making VR and AR Truly Accessible from Game Developer’s Conference
- Accessibility for AR and VR from Google I/O ‘18
About this open educational resource
This OER module was created by Things Entertainment 2018. If you have suggestions, questions or comments, please contact the OER author: email@example.com
- The Powerpoint file has been adapted according to accessibility guidelines by Microsoft.
If you would like to improve the OER you are more than welcome to contribute. In this module the Powerpoint file is all you need to start. Remember to share here with respect to the Creative Commons license.