Our GDC-15 presentations are up on the GDC vault – for free!
No password needed – a big Thank You to GDC!
Building a Manifesto for Game Accessibility
The first talk is a panel on game accessibility initiatives. It breaks down like this:
- Introduction on Game Accessibility
- Introduction to IGDA Game Accessibility SIG
- Panelist highlight previous initiatives they feel were important
- Review of a survey of gamers and what they thought would be important next steps
- Panelist highlight what they think should be done next
No More Excuses, Your Guide to Accessible Game Design
The second talk is on accessibility game design (by Tara)
- Start with an introduction on game accessibility
- Talk about the number of gamers with disabilities and why you should engage them
- Review of 14 features “most bang for your buck” features to increase your accessibility